PARK ‘N RIDE POSSE: “Ride With Me” Don’cha

Each weekend North Coast Church needs nearly 500 cars to park offsite and use one of our shuttle buses in order to avoid turning people away.

We’ve used a series of internal commercials and awareness pieces to accomplish that. Here’s one from last weekend that the congregation absolutely loved. Now we’ll see if we get a bump in ridership. After all, isn’t the only result that matters when it comes to marketing? So what’s your guess? Was this clever or effective? I’ll know by next weekend.

By the way – if you thought that was well done, check this out. It blows the Park-n-Ride Posse away http://tinyurl.com/64ml9w

Park-N-Ride Posse: Kirk Jones, Rob Morace, Chris Geddis & Josua “Germany” Klempel.
Lyrics: Chris Brown. Music: Terence Cooper.
Studio Mix: Alan Dicato @ Ground Level Studio
Video Production: Jefferson Drexler & David Hepburn.
Production Assistants: Crew Michael Stephens, Chris Cavins,
Mark Garrett, Austin Genereaux, Jeremy Torres and Charley Curtis.

6 Comments

1. Jason on March 5, 2009 at 9:08 am

That was great! Very creative and totally entertaining. Keep up the original work and not taking yourselves too seriously

2. Gregg Stutts on March 5, 2009 at 12:34 pm

Larry,
    We deal with the same issue at our church in Fayetteville, AR. Just less volume than you have.

We once dressed someone up in a rabbit suit, called him the “Shuttle Hopper” and showed him riding the shuttle alone while we played the song “All By Myself.”

I hope your video works. I loved it.

–Gregg

3. Doug Kyle on March 5, 2009 at 3:06 pm

That is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Kyle thompson on March 20, 2009 at 2:38 pm

I live in Oklahoma,but now I want to ride the shuttle…if only you pick up this far out.

5. Robert McLaughlin on March 29, 2009 at 9:56 am

We should start a venue at the Lawrence Welk Resort. But before we do we must hire the “Jesus is a Friend” group as worship leaders. It would be quite popular with a certain demographic which will be unnamed (they would be about the same age as Pastor Larry and myself). I find this group strangely exciting; even more so than the Park n Ride posse! ;>)

6. Andy on April 27, 2009 at 7:57 pm